Live Sales Feed for WooCommerce v2.1.1 Marketing your WooCommerce store was never so easy before. Live Sales Feed will display the latest orders placed on your website to your visitors. Order information such as Product Name, Thumbnail image, Customer Name, Customer City, Time Bought and No. of items in single order can be shown in the live feed. When you have new orders popping in, they will be shown in real time without refreshing the page.
How Live Sales Feed can help you with customer engagement and higher conversions?
This creative marketing tool will increase visitor engagement on your website and dramatically increase your sales through ‘influential marketing’. Reports show increase in sale by at-least 40% – 50% in 1 week of activating this feature on stores. If you have a new store, Live Sales Feed will contribute to increasing the trust level on your site or if you have an established store, it will increase help boost your conversions dramatically. Live Sales Feed is a light weight plugin and works with all WordPress and WooCommerce themes. In case it doesn’t, you can let us know and we’ll fix it for you.
- Show Live Sales Feed in a sidebar widget or notification popup on your Woocommerce store.
- Customize what order information to display in feed like Customer First Name, Last Name, City and Order Total.
- Exclude pages/posts/custom posts from showing popups if needed.
- Adjust duration, intervals and frequency of notification popups.
- Customers can opt-out of the Feed on Checkout Page. Customize the message shown to them.
- Choose which order statuses should show up in Live Sales Feed. Fully compatible with custom order statuses.
- Easy to Setup
- Works with Woocommerce 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x and 2.6.x
- Detailed Documentation Included
Live Sales Feed for WooCommerce v2.1.1 Changelog
23 January, 2017 – v2.1.2
– Improvement: Popup Layout
– Bug Fix: Close button on Popup is now fixed to work on all devices