Extra v2.0.30 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.30 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Fixed the misalignment of some settings toggles inside of the Divi Builder page settings modal.
– Fixed the mis-categorization of some settings that occurred after having performed Right Click > Copy Styles on a module.
– Contact form input field color adjustments will now be correctly applied to HTML placeholder text.
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible to close the settings modal of the gallery module after having switched the gallery format from grid mode to slider mode.
– When enabling background colors for the post title module, the default color will start with full opacity to avoid confusion when initially selecting a color.
– Custom border radius will now be correctly applied to all individual form fields in the contact form module.
– Custom icons will now be applied correctly when adjusting the custom button styles of the login module.
– Fixed visual delay when deleting contact form field titles in the Visual Builder.
– Added a closing bracket that was missing in the custom login form page template, which
– Improved the logic for detecting the need for pagination in the portfolio module, preventing “next” and “previous” links from appearing when there are no portfolio items on the next or previous pages.
– Improved the rendering of parallax background images in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused rendering errors in the Visual Builder when the portfolio module was set to show “0” posts.
– Arrow color adjustments made to the video slider modules will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.