Divi v3.0.31 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.31 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.31 ( updated 1-27-2017 )
– Fixed the misalignment of some settings toggles inside of the Divi Builder page settings modal.
– Fixed the mis-categorization of some settings that occurred after having performed Right Click > Copy Styles on a module.
– Contact form input field color adjustments will now be correctly applied to HTML placeholder text.
– Applied logic to saved customizer values to help prevent the event of a mismatch when dealing with malformed color values.
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible to close the settings modal of the gallery module after having switched the gallery format from grid mode to slider mode.
– Fixed a bug that caused the “move” cursor to appear when hovering over divs inside of a block of text that was currently being edited in the Inline Editor.
– Improved the way that the video module generates thumbnail images automatically from YouTube videos.
– Improved the logic for detecting the need for pagination in the portfolio module, preventing “next” and “previous” links from appearing when there are no portfolio items on the next or previous pages.
– Fixed a JS error that occurred when opening the history modal in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the way that the comments modules works while interacted with inside the Visual Builder.
– Letter spacing adjustments will now be applied correctly to the percent sign inside of circle counter modules.
– Improved the rendering of parallax background images in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused rendering errors in the Visual Builder when the portfolio module was set to show “0” posts.
– Arrow color adjustments made to the video slider modules will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.