- AnteShorting & Bookmarklet Shortens your links while browsing the web by clicking on a bookmarklet or by entering the URL of Brevis before the site you’re looking at.
- Responsive Design Brevis is obviously responsive and accessible from any device.
- Payment System The script uses the system more secure and famous in the world: PayPal.
- Installation Procedure The system is arranged with a clever and quick procedure that will allow you to install Brevis in a few clicks.
- Languages Brevis has an active translation system. Currently three languages are predisposed: English, Italian and German. You can easily translate the whole script in your language.
- Thumbnails You can see thumbnails of the links for free (1000 requests per month) or with a small fee, for having more requests. View more: webthumbnail.org.
- Private Service You can decide whether to set Brevis public access or private access.
- jQuery & AJAX The script is full of animations and technology to make it quickly and to improve the user experience.
- URLs statistics You can see all the complete statistics about URLs (clicks, referrers and countries), with auto-generated line graphs.
- Brevis Pages You can create your system pages and make them accessible from shortened URL (site.com/page). See example: Tour Page
- Advanced API System With Brevis API you can shorten a URL, see the system statistics and statistics of a link. You can set a private access, with a token or timed token system or public access. API returns responses in JSON, Simple Text or XML format.
- URL Validation, AntiSpam, AntiPhishing Brevis can check that a URL is valid and that it is not Spam. By subscribing to Phishtank.com Brevis can also block the Phishing sites.
- Block URLs and IP You can block certain URLs or IP.
Brevis v1.3.1 – Premium Monetized URL Shortener Changelog
– “Folder permissions” bug Solved